D'Lima Law, LLC is a Virginia law firm founded in 2015 by Juliane Smith, Esq. with the goal of providing excellent service to clients.
Juliane Smith, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Juliane Smith, Esq. graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law. Before that, she attended George Mason University, graduating summa cum laude with a B.A. in Government and International Affairs and a minor in Information Technology.
While in law school, Juliane was a member of the University of Virginia School of Law's Nonprofit Clinic, a yearlong clinic in which law students work directly with local nonprofit boards to advise on such matters as formation and corporate structure, tax-exempt status and other taxation issues, charitable solication laws, contracts, and continuing legal compliance.
After law school, Juliane's experience includes being a Robert F. Kennedy '51 Public Service Fellow at the Virginia Office of the Attorney General, where she worked on an environmental law project involving land use, mineral, and bankruptcy law issues, as well as working with a business and government benefits criminal fraud prosecution team.
She focuses her legal career in representing clients with personal injury and property damage claims, advocating for clients in real estate matters, including foreclosure defense and landlord/tenant issues, and assisting small businesses with formation, structural, and compliance issues. She represents all her clients with the utmost advocacy and professionalism, evidenced by her 5-star rating based on client reviews.
- Robert F. Kennedy '51 Public Service Fellow at the Virginia Office of the Attorney General (Richmond, Abingdon, Fairfax)
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- George Mason University, 2009, B.A. Government and International Politics, Minor Information Technology
- 2021, University of Virginia School of Law First-Year Student Oral Arguments, Volunteer Judge
- 2018, Virginia Free Legal Answers, Recognition - 2nd Anniversary Event Participant
- Virginia State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit