Disclaimers & Privacy
D'Lima Law, LLC is a professional limited liability company organized and practicing under the laws of Virginia.
This website is intended to be for advertising and general informational purposes only. This website should not be construed as legal advice. The use of this website or the reliance of information contained herein does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Any case results mentioned on this website do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case undertaken by D'Lima Law, LLC.
Limitation of Liability
While D'Lima Law, LLC uses reasonable efforts to keep this website up-to-date, we do not guarantee that the information provided is accurate.
D'Lima Law, LLC may provide links to other websites that we believe visitors may find useful. However, we are not responsible for the contents of any third-party websites, and disclaim any liability from your visit and/or use of those websites.
D'Lima Law, LLC practices Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
D'Lima Law, LLC practica Igual Oportunidad De Empleo. No discriminamos por razón de raza, color, religión, sexo, edad, discapacidad o nacionalidad en el empleo, retención o ascenso de personal ni en la determinación de sus posiciones, salarios o beneficios marginales.
D'Lima Law, LLC practices Equal Treatment of Clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, age or national origin in services or accommodations offered or provided to our employees, clients or guests.
D'Lima Law, LLC practica Igualdad En El Trato A Su Clientela. No discriminamos por razón de raza, color, religión, sexo, estado civil, edad, discapacidad o nacionalidad en los servicios o facilidades provistos para nuestros empleados, clientes o visitantes.
If you sign up for a GreenGeeks service after clicking on the "Eco-Friendly Website" link in our website footer, we may receive a commission. We do not receive any information other than the number of persons who signed up for GreenGeeks services after clicking on our affiliate link (which can also be found here).
If you were not automatically redirected to the secure version of our website, you can find it here: https://dlimalaw.com.
This website and its contents are copyrighted by D'Lima Law, LLC, unless otherwise noted below. You may download or print from this website for your non-commercial personal use only.
Images used with permission and not copyrighted by D'Lima Law, LLC are available below (credit does not equal endorsement).
- Main homepage image: Photo by JFL on Unsplash.
- First round image on homepage: Photo by Paul Zucker on Wikimedia used under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
- Second round image on homepage: Photo by Albert Herring on Wikimedia used under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.
- Third round image on homepage: Photo by Dennis Hicks on Pixabay.
- First square image on homepage: Photo from Unsplash.
- Second square image on homepage: Photo by Joshua Davis on FreeImages.
- Third square image on homepage: Photo from Pixabay.
- About Us header: Photo by ERM1130 on Wikimedia used under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- Business law header: Photo by Drew Beamer on Unsplash.
- Real estate law header: Photo by Convegni_Ancisa on Pixabay.
- Personal injury header: Photo by Harlie Raethel on Unsplash.
- Resources header: Photo by Jason Weingardt on Unsplash.
- For Clients header: Photo by Alan Kotok on Pixabay.
- Contact Us header: Photo by Dan Solley on Wikimedia used under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- Blue Home header: Photo by Binyamin Mellish on Pexels.
- IP Dispute photo: Photo by Roman Pohorecki on Pexels.
- Auto accident header: Photo by Clark Van Der Beken on Unsplash.
- Virginia Supreme Court picture: Morgan Riley, CC BY 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- UCC header: Microsoft stock image.